Sign in with
Your question

Desktop HP vs Asus

Last response: in Systems
February 8, 2013 2:13:19 PM

I am situated in Montreal and usually buy my systems at the local Best Buy store. I am now on my 3rd HP desktop (Pavillion Elite Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200, 8GB RAM, 1 TB, wireless, DVD burner) and I am now in market for a new desktop. I use it basically for a home based small business and not for gaming. I am looking for an i5 or i7, INTEL and NOT AMD, at least 8GB RAM and at least a 1.5 TB hard drive. I also need built in capabilities to have dual monitors connected as I have multiple application running at once, wifi and DVD burner IF POSSIBLE but NOT NECESSARY. As I said above, I have been an HP person a few times over but now am considering any systems. Asus name keeps showing up everywhere but I am not sure. How do these systems compare with SPECS I need. I also have about 425GB of data to transfer from my current system to new system. Any and all suggestions/comments are welcome.

Thank you

More about : desktop asus

February 8, 2013 2:33:03 PM

They will both have a desktop that will meet your needs. Or you could build exactly what you want for around $700.
m
l
!