retrieving deleted text messages from nokia 7200 or any ce..

Tags:
  • Nokia
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
May 2, 2005 11:36:19 PM

i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages. i
believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did it
with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.

More about : retrieving deleted text messages nokia 7200

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 12:38:26 AM

"tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@nospam.CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in
message news:c5b105da7b884ca290497490086db85f@CellPhoneKB.com...
>i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
> messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages. i
> believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did it
> with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.

Why not ask them then?
May 15, 2005 2:21:24 AM

tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
> i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
> messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages.
> believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did
> it
> with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.

Did u manage to retrieve deleted text messages? If yes pls let me know.

--
Chris
May 15, 2005 8:40:27 PM

dear chris,
i am still waiting for the genius cos i know there will be a way out.

May 28, 2005 6:48:24 PM

tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
> dear chris,
> i am still waiting for the genius cos i know there will be a way out.

Thanks tunde...just let me know when you will manage that!!!

--
Chris
!