retrieving deleted text messages from nokia 7200 or any ce..

i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages. i
believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did it
with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.
4 answers Last reply
More about retrieving deleted text messages nokia 7200

    "tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@nospam.CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in
    message news:c5b105da7b884ca290497490086db85f@CellPhoneKB.com...
    >i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
    > messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages. i
    > believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did it
    > with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.

    Why not ask them then?

    tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
    > i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
    > messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages.
    > believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did
    > it
    > with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.

    Did u manage to retrieve deleted text messages? If yes pls let me know.

    --
    Chris

    dear chris,
    i am still waiting for the genius cos i know there will be a way out.

    tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
    > dear chris,
    > i am still waiting for the genius cos i know there will be a way out.

    Thanks tunde...just let me know when you will manage that!!!

    --
    Chris

Nokia Phones