Sign in with
Your question

EVGA GTX 660 issue

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 24, 2012 3:40:31 PM

Alright guys,

So I decided to go out and upgrade from my old radeon 4600 series to a GTX 660. Sounds like a great Idea. Until I actually got it . Installation went alright but, whenever I try and boot Up my computer it crashes and reboots once I get to the starting windows part of startup. This issue is really irritating lol I was hoping to be playing over Christmas break but apparently I wont be. I contacted EVGA they told me to disable some audio devices which had to help. By the way I forgot to mention above I can boot into safe mode but that is it

More about : evga gtx 660 issue

December 24, 2012 3:42:33 PM

Jfunkyfonk said:
Alright guys,

So I decided to go out and upgrade from my old radeon 4600 series to a GTX 660. Sounds like a great Idea. Until I actually got it . Installation went alright but, whenever I try and boot Up my computer it crashes and reboots once I get to the starting windows part of startup. This issue is really irritating lol I was hoping to be playing over Christmas break but apparently I wont be. I contacted EVGA they told me to disable some audio devices which had to help. By the way I forgot to mention above I can boot into safe mode but that is it

Mobo is a Biostar TH55B HD
Wind 7 32-bit
4gb ram
750watt PSU with 2 12v rails both at 27 amps
!