invisible people in halo

In my Halo:combat evolved the people, aliens, guns, me,and the doors are
invisible and my computer meets the system reqirements. WHY?! HELP!

"J-rod" <J-rod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In my Halo:combat evolved the people, aliens, guns, me,and the doors are
> invisible and my computer meets the system reqirements. WHY?! HELP!

Sounds like a driver issue. What graphics card is in your machine? You'll
need to download the latest drivers for it from their manufacturers website.
A couple of the common ones are www.nvidia.com and www.ati.com if your
machine was brought from an OEM, like Dell or someone then you'll likely
need to visit their website to find the drivers.

If you need more information check out
http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php

--
Paul Smith,