keyboard problem

I have this problem with fighting games. When i'm trying to do an attack
which requires three buttons pressed down simultaneously, for example crouch,
back and kick, the character won't do that leg sweep. He/she just keeps on
crouching and watches silently while the opponent kicks him in the face. Does
anyone know how to solve this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard problem

    Do you by any chance have a wireless keyboard? This is a documented (and
    as-yet unfixable) problem with certain models of wireless keyboards.

    "Tarvis" <Tarvis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have this problem with fighting games. When i'm trying to do an attack
    > which requires three buttons pressed down simultaneously, for example
    crouch,
    > back and kick, the character won't do that leg sweep. He/she just keeps on
    > crouching and watches silently while the opponent kicks him in the face.
    Does
    > anyone know how to solve this problem?

Games Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP