keyboard problem

March 21, 2005 2:03:05 PM

I have this problem with fighting games. When i'm trying to do an attack
which requires three buttons pressed down simultaneously, for example crouch,
back and kick, the character won't do that leg sweep. He/she just keeps on
crouching and watches silently while the opponent kicks him in the face. Does
anyone know how to solve this problem?

More about : keyboard problem

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 2:12:54 PM

Do you by any chance have a wireless keyboard? This is a documented (and
as-yet unfixable) problem with certain models of wireless keyboards.

!