Is this gaming pc good enough?

Hello Guys,
Iam thinking of building a new P.C. and my budget is 1000$(max).

So this the best build I could make-

Core i5 3570k
Asrock Extreme 4
500 GB Seagate Barracuda Sata 6 GB/s
GTX 660 ti or HD 7950 3gb's Both
NZXT Phantom 410
Corsair CX 600w
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB 1600mhz ram
Microsoft 2000 Keyboard & mouse
Zalman CNPS 9900 max-blue
(i think i didnt forget anything)

Please tell me if i can make any rig better than this for the same budget :wahoo:
Any help is appreciated
THNX! ;)
4 answers Last reply
More about gaming good enough
  1. no, it is not good enough. in fact, it does not meet the minimum requirements be in this forum. i'm afraid i'll have to arrest you.....:)

of course it's "good enough" lol, it's kinda BA for the budget if you ask me. i would suggest the hd 7950 over the 660 ti, and people will try to tell you to get a better PSU but the one you've chosen isn't bad. love the case. i approve.
  2. The 7870XT (7870 balck in the review) performs the same as the 660ti for cheaper while the 7950 performs better for a bit more price

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/video-card/#c=113,124,71&sort=a5
  3. Augray37 said:
    no, it is not good enough. in fact, it does not meet the minimum requirements be in this forum. i'm afraid i'll have to arrest you.....:)

of course it's "good enough" lol, it's kinda BA for the budget if you ask me. i would suggest the hd 7950 over the 660 ti, and people will try to tell you to get a better PSU but the one you've chosen isn't bad. love the case. i approve.

Thnx btw you scared me:P
  4. Augray37 said:
    no, it is not good enough. in fact, it does not meet the minimum requirements be in this forum. i'm afraid i'll have to arrest you.....:)

Thnx alooooooooooooooT! :bounce:
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems