Terminator 2 Squeeze Edition Japan 1998 Edition

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
June 7, 2005 6:47:36 PM

I have a New Fatory Sealed MINT Edition of Terminator 2 Squeeze LD from
Japan.
Also have a Brand NEW/MINT opened Terminator 2 Squeeze LD form 1996
(Hi-Vision Transfer).
They are 2 very RARE EDITIONS, so if anyone wants to make an offer or
trade it for MUSE Hi-VIsion Titles in the same condition i'll be glad to.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:39:50 PM

> I have a New Fatory Sealed MINT Edition of Terminator 2 Squeeze LD from
Japan.

.... and I wouldn't mind that you post your feedback back on it since I
posted one positive feedback for you on this sale. But your previous
eBay username was pulled out after 5 purchases: laser_predator (5)

(extreme_collector2005 (1) was also removed?)

Rgds,
Julien
--
http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database