6630 upgrading the www browser to Opera 6?

Last response: in Brands
May 4, 2005 8:41:35 PM

There are a few web sites I browse that don't work so well with the
included www browser in the Nokia 6630.
I've bought Opera 6 for Series 60 which works well with said sites, but
I was wondering if there is any way to 'embed' this app so that it's the
new default www browser. IE. At present If I get a www link in an SMS
msg, or E-mail, when I click it the 6630 defaults to opening it with the
existing browser, I want it to default to using Opera 6.

thanks
--
Chris
May 11, 2005 6:03:30 PM

Agree that Opera is a great app. Don't think there's a way of making it or
any other non-flashed app the default though.

Have heard that Opera will be the default browser in N70.

!