6630 upgrading the www browser to Opera 6?

There are a few web sites I browse that don't work so well with the
included www browser in the Nokia 6630.
I've bought Opera 6 for Series 60 which works well with said sites, but
I was wondering if there is any way to 'embed' this app so that it's the
new default www browser. IE. At present If I get a www link in an SMS
msg, or E-mail, when I click it the 6630 defaults to opening it with the
existing browser, I want it to default to using Opera 6.

thanks
--
Chris
1 answer Last reply

    Agree that Opera is a great app. Don't think there's a way of making it or
    any other non-flashed app the default though.

    Have heard that Opera will be the default browser in N70.

    "Chris Hodgkins" <chris@slave.plus.com> wrote in message
    > There are a few web sites I browse that don't work so well with the
    > included www browser in the Nokia 6630.
    > I've bought Opera 6 for Series 60 which works well with said sites, but
    > I was wondering if there is any way to 'embed' this app so that it's the
    > new default www browser. IE. At present If I get a www link in an SMS
    > msg, or E-mail, when I click it the 6630 defaults to opening it with the
    > existing browser, I want it to default to using Opera 6.
    >
    > thanks
    > --
    > Chris

Nokia Opera Browsers