  • Nokia
  • Bluetooth
Last response: in Brands
May 4, 2005 11:42:41 PM

Does it have Bluetooth? If so, how do I activate it-can't see any mention in
the manual.....
TIA

More about : nokia 7250i

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 11:42:42 PM

Who?ME? wrote:
> Does it have Bluetooth? If so, how do I activate it-can't see any mention in
> the manual.....
> TIA

no bluetooth
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 8:00:02 PM

This model supports only Infrared, POP port cable connection and GPRS
connectivity.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Who?ME?!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 4 May 2005 19:42:41
+0100 from address whadyawantitfor@noway.com:

!