Nokia 7250i

Does it have Bluetooth? If so, how do I activate it-can't see any mention in
the manual.....
TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia 7250i

    Who?ME? wrote:
    > Does it have Bluetooth? If so, how do I activate it-can't see any mention in
    > the manual.....
    > TIA

    no bluetooth

    This model supports only Infrared, POP port cable connection and GPRS
    connectivity.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Who?ME?!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 4 May 2005 19:42:41
    +0100 from address whadyawantitfor@noway.com:

    >Does it have Bluetooth? If so, how do I activate it-can't see any
    >mention in
    >the manual.....
    >TIA

Nokia Bluetooth