Sapphire hd 6670 1gb ddr5 games lags

G

i recently bought a sapphire hd 6670 1gb gddr5. When i tested games like GTA4 and NFS THE RUN iam getting fps around 25 and above but the game world lags irrespective of settings (extremely LOW to MAX).why does it happens even when i get playable framerate? pls help me...i don't want that to happen. thanx in advance.

MY PC SPECS:
windows 7 32-bit ultimate
core-i3 2100@3.1 GHz
4gb ddr3@1333MHz
sapphire hd 6670 1gb ddr5
500 GB HDD
unknown PSU (surely 450W)

NOTE:windows rates my hardware components as 7.1,7.2,7.1,7.1 and 5.9 in their order of CPU,RAM,GPU and HDD.

G

Thank you very much for the response.But i really want to know what could be the reason for lag without any drop in framerate. Because if upgrading or replacing the psu fails i will again be at loss.

G

Ok.I will try upgrading to 64 bit version of Win7. But i think it has launch problems with some games like L A Noire and others,pls tell me how to solve it.

G

thank you i will upgrade my OS soon.I think it will solve my issue because i have seen those games run better even on a geforce GT610M with 64bit os.Hope it will work for me too....thank you for remainding me about the OS.

Aman Chaubey

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013