I have a Windows 7,Core i3,4gb ram,1gb galaxy nvidia geforce 210.Just help me ou

Plz help me out with sleeping dogs,nfs most wanted 2012,nfs the run :( plz help
12 answers Last reply
More about windows core galaxy nvidia geforce just
  1. Whats the problem?
  2. sorry to say this, 1gb galaxy nvidia geforce 210 is really super duper lame card
    it is only for playing DOTA lol

dont expect to play smoothly those nfs game...

u need to consider at least 7770... at very minimum choice
  3. You should easily Run those games at Lowest possible settings with that Card.

Please don't expect a huge from that card as said above.
    Thats not even a Entry level card.
  4. Hi :)

Its a rubbish graphics card.. you NEED a much better one...

All the best Brett :)
  5. even at lower settings it doesnt run in good way...I like to play games like Nfs the run n games with the same quality,do i have enough configuration?I have Core i3,Win 7-32 bit,$gb ram...n externally 1gb nvidia geforce 210 due ma bad knowledge..Just help me out with some good sort n with names of graphic card,compatible to my configuration...A card by which NFS TE RUN,PES 12,13 n all runs smoothly....
  6. First of all install 64bit Windows.
    32bit only uses 3GB of your RAM.

What's your Budget for the new card?
  7. So you suggest me 64 bit According to the given details and 4 gb ram??
    My budget is around 5000-6000..And is 64 bit better than 32??
  8. 64 bit is better than 32bit.
    Most of your Applications support 64bit. Some New Apps doesn't support 32bit anymore.
    It is also good for gaming.

And the Best you can get in 6000INR is http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-radeon-hd-6670-1gb-ddr5-graphics-card/p/itmdfygjystmyqrx?pid=GRCDFYGJGKEGHRDQ&ref=dc002d3e-dd5b-4f48-b863-1a7afb9fd77d
  9. but Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB is DD5 :( n i think my system is ddr3 or 4...so it will support?n surely can it play those games like i nfs the run smoothly?
  10. It will support hem. Thats a DDR5 model which works with x16 PCI slot.
    You'll have that in your Mobo.

You'll easily play those games.
  11. Sumukh_Bhagat said:
    You should easily Run those games at Lowest possible settings with that Card.

Please don't expect a huge from that card as said above.
    Thats not even a Entry level card.
  12. That card is only good for games like Solitaire, LOL. I have the same (Geforce 210) and i couldn't even play an old PC game such as Age of Empires II. Graphics came up so sh** that I didn't even want to start. Axel
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Core RAM NFS Geforce Nvidia Windows 7 Graphics