AMD Radeon HD7770

Distorteed

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
Hello,
first of all, merry christmas to all of you, and i hope you're enjoying this holy day as much as possible :)
I was forced to sell my laptop and get some money to build a desktop computer, reasons are professional, since i am really tight on bugdet (and i mean the really tight part) i had to make extensive research on what components are best priced and i was able to buy everything but the GPU, too many options left me confused and i ended up checking the AMD Radeon HD7770 which is the cheapest i could afford and seemed ok, i read alot about it, but i still haven't managed to come to a conclusion, not sure if i will buy it, i was planning to get the cheapest, not from a reseller but from AMD itself, or should i buy from a reseller and sacrifice a few € ? as i said i am really tight on budget. Since i like to play a few games from time to time, i am left wondering what games it could possibly run !

Thank you all and once again, merry christmas.

Sumukh_Bhagat

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
7770 is a good card. It will surely run any game at Medium settings with good fps.
And its very nice for gamers like you, who don't play very often.

And I didn't understood what you meant by Resellers?
You mean those Brands like MSI, Asus Evga?
Or the Local shops?

Distorteed

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012

Exactly. Would an AMD Radeon HD 6870 perform better, would buying a one generation old GPU affect gaming today ? it's just standing 30€ above the 7770 !

Cheers

Sumukh_Bhagat

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
My friend has 6870 and plays game on High 1080p easily.

But you can refer here and see whether its worth 30€ or not.
http://www.techspot.com/review/603-best-graphics-cards/

Distorteed

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012

Thank you very much, i went with the 6870 ! SOLVED AHA

Cheers