  • Nokia
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
May 5, 2005 4:02:52 PM

Can anyone tell me where i can find "nokia phone tools" i was told by
the salesman to download from nokia.com however when i went to the web
site i could not find it. :confused: I would also be intrested in any
other applications that will make the phone easier to use.

--
dmtj99

More about : nokia 6620 nokia phone tools

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 6:15:43 PM

Original Nokia software for Nokia 6620 is called 'Nokia PC Suite'. You can
find it here:
http://www.nokiausa.com/support/pcsuite/download/1,7446...

Best application from 'others' is our product Oxygen Phone Manager II for
Symbian OS phones. You can read more about our program here:
http://opm-2.com/symbian/

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, dmtj99!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 5 May 2005
12:02:52 -0500 from address dmtj99.1okjmy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net:

Can anyone tell me where i can find "nokia phone tools" i was told by
>the salesman to download from nokia.com however when i went to the web
>site i could not find it. :confused: I would also be intrested in any
>other applications that will make the phone easier to use.

--
dmtj99
>Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
View this thread: