Nokia 6620 -- Nokia phone tools

Can anyone tell me where i can find "nokia phone tools" i was told by
the salesman to download from nokia.com however when i went to the web
site i could not find it. :confused: I would also be intrested in any
other applications that will make the phone easier to use.

--
dmtj99
More about nokia 6620 nokia phone tools

    Original Nokia software for Nokia 6620 is called 'Nokia PC Suite'. You can
    find it here:
    http://www.nokiausa.com/support/pcsuite/download/1,7446,6620,00.html

    Best application from 'others' is our product Oxygen Phone Manager II for
    Symbian OS phones. You can read more about our program here:
    http://opm-2.com/symbian/

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, dmtj99!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 5 May 2005
    12:02:52 -0500 from address dmtj99.1okjmy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net:

    Can anyone tell me where i can find "nokia phone tools" i was told by
    >the salesman to download from nokia.com however when i went to the web
    >site i could not find it. :confused: I would also be intrested in any
    >other applications that will make the phone easier to use.

    --
    dmtj99
    >Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
    View this thread: