Phones4u and Nokia 6230i

Last response: in Brands
May 8, 2005 6:07:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Sent them all back to Nokia with firmware problems.
Suspended selling the new 6230i
Still advertising them at £200 sim free but shops dont have any in stock
been recalled

All sorts of people having trouble with firmware version 3.23

Shame

More about : phones4u nokia 6230i

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 9:31:35 PM

DracUK wrote:
> Sent them all back to Nokia with firmware problems.
> Suspended selling the new 6230i
> Still advertising them at £200 sim free but shops dont have any in
> stock been recalled
>
> All sorts of people having trouble with firmware version 3.23
>
> Shame

Can't say i've noticed any problems with mine.
What sort of problems are people having?
Cheers, willi

--
Remove "all" the spam to reply!
Anonymous

"Willi" <willi@spamspamwantage.plus.com> wrote in message
> DracUK wrote:
>> Sent them all back to Nokia with firmware problems.
>> Suspended selling the new 6230i
>> Still advertising them at £200 sim free but shops dont have any in
>> stock been recalled
>>
>> All sorts of people having trouble with firmware version 3.23
>>
>> Shame
>
> Can't say i've noticed any problems with mine.
> What sort of problems are people having?
> Cheers, willi
>
> --
> Remove "all" the spam to reply!

I have version 2.23 and I haven't noticed many problems, though sometimes
when playing videos it randomly reboots.

Gareth
May 9, 2005 12:28:21 AM

"Gareth Evans" <garethevans@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Willi" <willi@spamspamwantage.plus.com> wrote in message
>> DracUK wrote:
>>> Sent them all back to Nokia with firmware problems.
>>> Suspended selling the new 6230i
>>> Still advertising them at £200 sim free but shops dont have any in
>>> stock been recalled
>>>
>>> All sorts of people having trouble with firmware version 3.23
>>>
>>> Shame
>>
>> Can't say i've noticed any problems with mine.
>> What sort of problems are people having?
>> Cheers, willi
>>
>> --
>> Remove "all" the spam to reply!
>>

> I have version 2.23 and I haven't noticed many problems, though sometimes
> when playing videos it randomly reboots.
>
> Gareth

SORRY! v3.23

Gareth
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 1:59:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

> >> Can't say i've noticed any problems with mine.
> >> What sort of problems are people having?
> >> Cheers, willi
> >>
> >> --
> >> Remove "all" the spam to reply!
> >>

> > I have version 2.23 and I haven't noticed many problems, though
sometimes
> > when playing videos it randomly reboots.
> >
> > Gareth
>

> SORRY! v3.23
>
> Gareth

Yeh that's the same problem mine has but it curiously only happens when
viewing videos that are stored on the memory card and even then only on the
second viewing... strange. Other that that is is perfect.
v.3.23
!