Sapphire hd 7770 vaporx vs evga gtx 650

i dont know what card should i get i know the hd 7770 is more powerfull but i heard that the gtx 650 will get me smoother gameplay and that the hd 7770 has a lot of driver issues and suffer from micro suttering oh im gonna pair any of the tow cards with a gigabyte powerock 400 or hec vn rx which is the better psu im gaming at 1440x900 and 1366x768
8 answers Last reply
More about sapphire 7770 vaporx evga
  1. The 7770 is a better card. AMD doesn't have driver issues. I honestly haven't notice all the smoothness issues that people talk about.
  2. What country are you in? I'd personally take the GTX650. I've had some bad experiences with Sapphire, so wouldn't buy from them again. I may have just been unlucky there though.
  3. The 650 is a lot weaker though. It is more comparable to a 7750, and it usaully loses to that one as well.
  4. 'A lot' weaker is highly debatable. In benchmarks you can see the lead, but in the real world I'd be hard-pressed to tell the difference. There may be one or two games where the difference is bigger, others where the 7770 has no lead at all. I definitely wouldn't call the differences 'a lot' though - the 7770 is hardly in a whole new league. They're very comparable. I'd far prefer to go with the better manufacturer when there's so little performance difference to talk about.
  5. The 650 weaker than a 7750, and the 7770 can oc better. The price per performance is better in most case, unless there is a really good deal on a 650.
  6. both are the same price i live in egypt is the hd 7770 better
  7. The 7770 is the more powerful gpu, go for that one.
  8. Whats your PSU and CPU?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx HD Sapphire Graphics