When I'm playing Call of Duty United Offensive on multiplayer online, I can't
move using the keyboard, but can with the mouse and fire. I just standing
there and able to still shoot and use the wheel on the mouse to select other
weapons until I run out of ammo. I end up pressing the reset button on my
computer to reboot and then re-enter the game. Any suggestions or is it an
common problem. I have the latest patch for CoD: UO and check periodically.
However, I get the same problem from time to time. My computer is Win XP.

"Kulot" <Kulot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I'm playing Call of Duty United Offensive on multiplayer online, I
> can't
> move using the keyboard, but can with the mouse and fire. I just standing
> there and able to still shoot and use the wheel on the mouse to select
> other
> weapons until I run out of ammo. I end up pressing the reset button on my
> computer to reboot and then re-enter the game. Any suggestions or is it an
> common problem. I have the latest patch for CoD: UO and check
> periodically.
> However, I get the same problem from time to time. My computer is Win XP.

This rings a bell... Is it a Logitech USB keyboard? Have you tried either
removing the keyboard software or updating it?

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

I've had similar problems with an unresponsive mouse. It turned out to be
the Logitech drivers. I removed them, and let it use Microsoft's drivers.
All the normal mouse functions worked fine, and the games responded
normally. I only lost a little functionality of the extra programmable
buttons, which I didn't use anyway.

Bill Crocker

"Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Kulot" <Kulot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> When I'm playing Call of Duty United Offensive on multiplayer online, I
>> can't
>> move using the keyboard, but can with the mouse and fire. I just
>> standing
>> there and able to still shoot and use the wheel on the mouse to select
>> other
>> weapons until I run out of ammo. I end up pressing the reset button on my
>> computer to reboot and then re-enter the game. Any suggestions or is it
>> an
>> common problem. I have the latest patch for CoD: UO and check
>> periodically.
>> However, I get the same problem from time to time. My computer is Win XP.
>
> This rings a bell... Is it a Logitech USB keyboard? Have you tried
> either removing the keyboard software or updating it?
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.
> http://www.dasmirnov.net/
> http://windows.dasmirnov.net/ Windows XP Resource Site.
>
> *Replace nospam with smirnov to reply by e-mail*

EASY! Just re-install the whole program after you un-install the CODUO. When
I have the same experience just like Kulot, I just re-installed it and thet
ya go! ;)