Call of Duty: UO

When I'm playing Call of Duty United Offensive on multiplayer online, I can't
move using the keyboard, but can with the mouse and fire. I just standing
there and able to still shoot and use the wheel on the mouse to select other
weapons until I run out of ammo. I end up pressing the reset button on my
computer to reboot and then re-enter the game. Any suggestions or is it an
common problem. I have the latest patch for CoD: UO and check periodically.
However, I get the same problem from time to time. My computer is Win XP.
3 answers Last reply
More about call duty

    "Kulot" <Kulot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I'm playing Call of Duty United Offensive on multiplayer online, I
    > can't
    > move using the keyboard, but can with the mouse and fire. I just standing
    > there and able to still shoot and use the wheel on the mouse to select
    > other
    > weapons until I run out of ammo. I end up pressing the reset button on my
    > computer to reboot and then re-enter the game. Any suggestions or is it an
    > common problem. I have the latest patch for CoD: UO and check
    > periodically.
    > However, I get the same problem from time to time. My computer is Win XP.

    This rings a bell... Is it a Logitech USB keyboard? Have you tried either
    removing the keyboard software or updating it?

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    I've had similar problems with an unresponsive mouse. It turned out to be
    the Logitech drivers. I removed them, and let it use Microsoft's drivers.
    All the normal mouse functions worked fine, and the games responded
    normally. I only lost a little functionality of the extra programmable
    buttons, which I didn't use anyway.

    Bill Crocker

    "Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Kulot" <Kulot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> When I'm playing Call of Duty United Offensive on multiplayer online, I
    >> can't
    >> move using the keyboard, but can with the mouse and fire. I just
    >> standing
    >> there and able to still shoot and use the wheel on the mouse to select
    >> other
    >> weapons until I run out of ammo. I end up pressing the reset button on my
    >> computer to reboot and then re-enter the game. Any suggestions or is it
    >> an
    >> common problem. I have the latest patch for CoD: UO and check
    >> periodically.
    >> However, I get the same problem from time to time. My computer is Win XP.
    >
    > This rings a bell... Is it a Logitech USB keyboard? Have you tried
    > either removing the keyboard software or updating it?
    >
    > --
    > Paul Smith,
    > Yeovil, UK.
    > http://www.dasmirnov.net/
    > http://windows.dasmirnov.net/ Windows XP Resource Site.
    >
    > *Replace nospam with smirnov to reply by e-mail*

    EASY! Just re-install the whole program after you un-install the CODUO. When
    I have the same experience just like Kulot, I just re-installed it and thet
    ya go! ;)

    "Bill Crocker" wrote:

    > I've had similar problems with an unresponsive mouse. It turned out to be
    > the Logitech drivers. I removed them, and let it use Microsoft's drivers.
    > All the normal mouse functions worked fine, and the games responded
    > normally. I only lost a little functionality of the extra programmable
    > buttons, which I didn't use anyway.
    >
    > Bill Crocker
    >

    > "Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > "Kulot" <Kulot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >> When I'm playing Call of Duty United Offensive on multiplayer online, I
    > >> can't
    > >> move using the keyboard, but can with the mouse and fire. I just
    > >> standing
    > >> there and able to still shoot and use the wheel on the mouse to select
    > >> other
    > >> weapons until I run out of ammo. I end up pressing the reset button on my
    > >> computer to reboot and then re-enter the game. Any suggestions or is it
    > >> an
    > >> common problem. I have the latest patch for CoD: UO and check
    > >> periodically.
    > >> However, I get the same problem from time to time. My computer is Win XP.
    > >
    > > This rings a bell... Is it a Logitech USB keyboard? Have you tried
    > > either removing the keyboard software or updating it?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Paul Smith,
    > > Yeovil, UK.
    > > http://www.dasmirnov.net/
    > > http://windows.dasmirnov.net/ Windows XP Resource Site.
    > >
    > > *Replace nospam with smirnov to reply by e-mail*

Call of Duty Games Windows XP