How to open up a palm app and put in your own password

April 12, 2004 4:37:29 PM

Does anyone have any information on this or can you post a link. I had
seen the method the other day on the net and do you think I can find
it. Of course I had erased all the history and temp internet files at
work so I can't find it.
Anonymous
April 12, 2004 11:45:13 PM

biggoolies wrote:

> Does anyone have any information on this or can you post a link. I had
> seen the method the other day on the net and do you think I can find
> it. Of course I had erased all the history and temp internet files at
> work so I can't find it.

It was www.pocketscience.com.au/products.asp.

Larry
!