anthonypolson

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
Hi all I currently have a Desktop PC capable of gaing however i would like to be able to play some games on my laptop. Unfortunately my laptop has intergrated graphics like most.... So i have been doing some searching around and found some sollutions like Vidock. However i still would like my laptop to be portable, the vidock and similar sollutions need a power supply.

After a lot of searching i came across a pci-e to expresscard adapter http://tinyurl.com/bpz463w
with this i would be able to plug a graphics card in however i believe it would have to be powered therefore it would not be portable... so i searched some more and came across a graphics card "ATI Radeon HD 5670 512MB Graphics Card" that gets its power from the pci-e slot on a normal motherboard, so i wanted to know if the adapter i linked to early would be able to power the card?

Thanks Anthony

te100

Distinguished
that adapter is for testing cards did you read the Notice:

Notice:
PE4H is PCIe 1x bandwidth limit passive adapter in compliance with Expresscard and mPCIe specification.
PE4H design for engineering test. NOT for home or office use.
Basically, PCIe add-on card designed for desktop. We can’t guarantee it compatibility with your laptop. Depends on OS version, notebook’s BIOS, device driver,
Almost PCIe 16x video card can’t get enough memory resource are allocated. Can’t work in your laptop.
For more graphics cards experiences. Please visit web-site here.
U.S. customers, Please contact distributors here.