NVidia update

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Expand
  • Nvidia
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
December 27, 2012 12:12:57 AM

Im guessing this is the right place to put this.

I have 3 screens and run nvidia's stereo. Since I updated my nvidia drivers to the newest ones that just came out. 310.70 I can no longer expand a window to a single screen.

It will just pop across all three when I hit expand.. It use to just expand to the screen it was in.. just to clear that up.

Any suggestions?

More about : nvidia update

a b U Graphics card
December 27, 2012 12:33:41 AM

Goto Gpu manufacturer website and give model no in search bar click search. In the result select correct os with 32bit or 64bit.Then download drivers.
a b U Graphics card
December 27, 2012 12:34:54 AM

Update windows .Automatically detect and install latest best driver and fix all issues.
Update bios.
Update hdd/ssd firmware.
Update Gpu firmware .
Full Scan system with "SUPERANTISPYWARE" Freeware.
Related resources
December 27, 2012 1:32:05 AM

I am up to date.. that's when this issue came in lol Doubt Nvidia gave me spyware. If i install the old drivers the issue clears up
a c 103 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
December 27, 2012 1:36:16 AM

orbitpro said:
If i install the old drivers the issue clears up

Well... uhm... shouldn't this be self-explanatory, then?
Look through the release notes till you see the bit where they say they changed the behavior of maximized windows on extended displays.
December 27, 2012 6:36:44 AM

It would be a very stupid update if this was intentional. Most multi screen user would tell you this. Not being able to throw windows about and have them expand correctly is very annoying
a c 103 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
December 27, 2012 5:28:52 PM

Yes it would, but stupid updates happen - often.

Just look at Windows ME... or 8... or RT... Look at the CCC drivers that had hue shifters that liked to reset themselves.