EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti - DayZ Framerate

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCeezyHD

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
I had just bought the EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, and I had also bought DayZ today too, and before I had the pirated version. And I usually got around 15-25 FPS. And i had the EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 (not a very good card). But I had a much better card and I still get around the same FPS. I put most to all the settings down and I still gets low framerate.

My specs are:
AMD II X4 640 @ 3.0GHz Processor
2x4GB RAM
500W Power Supply

Please, any help, and I would be grateful :D

Solution
Games that require a lot of CPU prowess may be unaffected by a video card upgrade, if your cpu isn't good enough. I've been disappointed in the past by this exact phenomenon.

I don't know enough about your cpu, your gpu, or that game to say if that is the case here or not. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can give their two cents.

gibbousmoon100

Distinguished
May 20, 2006
Games that require a lot of CPU prowess may be unaffected by a video card upgrade, if your cpu isn't good enough. I've been disappointed in the past by this exact phenomenon.

I don't know enough about your cpu, your gpu, or that game to say if that is the case here or not. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can give their two cents.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.