Sign in with
Your question

Leadtek Winfast GTX 670

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 27, 2012 10:57:11 AM

Guys,

I've been digging round for the last two hours trying to find information on the Leadtek GTX 670 2GB and I can find next to no information on it. I've been digging on google, that has turned up some youtube videos, one person installing it into a gaming rig [on this site] and the usual advertisement crap. I'm asking because I've found one for just over £250 brand new which is around £60 less than the graphics card I planned to get for a new build.

Anyone know where I can find some performance stats and reviews on it?. I want to get this card if I can and save some cash, but of course I don't want to buy a dud.

Thanks for the help.

:) 
a b U Graphics card
December 27, 2012 11:36:15 AM

Nice one! I didn't know Leadtek cards were still sold here, I thought they had pulled out of Britain. Where are you getting it? Post after purchase if you want if you're worried about stock suddenly disappearing.
Related resources
December 27, 2012 1:58:09 PM

@ Sumukh_Bhagat : Yeah, looked at that during my digging on google.

@sam_p_lay : They aren't. Check this out, its around £60 cheaper than most GTX 670 cards out there in the UK. It is coming from Hong Kong and is still cheaper!.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251149302336?_trksid=p5197.c0...

If you do get one let me know how it works out. I'll keep digging... but this is looking pretty promising.

a b U Graphics card
December 27, 2012 7:04:11 PM

Haha wow, £228! I think I've been going about my hardware purchases the wrong way. I'd grab that while you can.
a b U Graphics card
December 28, 2012 2:00:10 AM

If that kind of Deal would be in India.
I will buy one :lol:  or 2 in SLI :lol: 

£228 means 20,000 INR. And you hardly get a GTX 660 Ti in that range in India
You know what? My Aunt lives in London, Time for the Christmas Gift. ;) 
a b U Graphics card
December 28, 2012 9:10:39 AM

Haha that's a generous aunt! ;-)
December 31, 2012 3:47:00 PM

@Sumukh_Bhagat: Haha, have to agree with sam, you really do have a generous aunt!. :D 

Dude if you get one [or your going crazy and getting 2 in SLi] let me know and tell us about your experiences with it. If they are positive, at the price they are being offered, I'd be foolish to turn it down. Thanks. :) 
!