Synchronising phone with outlook

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 12, 2005 1:32:09 AM

I can't synchronise my 6230 with outlook using pc suite , I get an error
message saying no authorisation and also this message
The SyncML Client has not responded.
What does this mean and how can I solve it ?
May 13, 2005 12:58:38 PM

If you have set a password into the sync setting of PC Suite then you
will need to enter the same password into the sync setting of the
phone. The best option would be to remove the password from PC Suite's
sync settings. Click on Advanced options of sync settings and one of
the tabs has options to set the username and password.

!