canon A95 vs kodak cx 6445

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 8, 2005 1:38:31 PM

please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of great
help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
Ravi

More about : canon a95 kodak 6445

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 1:54:47 PM

"Ravi Kumar M via PhotoKB.com" <forum@PhotoKB.com> wrote in message
news:D a869048a71d447c9c5b50b00eebc418@PhotoKB.com...
> please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
> If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of
great
> help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
> Ravi

Hi Ravi,
Go to this address and you can select whatever digicams you wish and compare
their specifications and features side by side.
Hope this is helpful.
Leo
http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/camera/specification/co...
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 1:54:48 PM

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:54:47 +1300, "Leo R." <lsrolfeFAKED@ihug.co.nz>
wrote:

>Go to this address and you can select whatever digicams you wish and compare
>their specifications and features side by side.
>Hope this is helpful.
>Leo
>http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/camera/specification/co...

Nice site, but not infallible. A quick test comparison of four cameras
revealed at least one obvious error: Panasonic Lumix FZ20 is claimed
to lack external flash possibilities. In real life, it has an ordinary
hotshoe.

Jan Böhme
Korrekta personuppgifter är att betrakta som journalistik.
Felaktigheter utgör naturligtvis skönlitteratur.
!