canon A95 vs kodak cx 6445

please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of great
help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
Ravi

More about canon kodak 6445
  1. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.zlr (More info?)

    "Ravi Kumar M via PhotoKB.com" <forum@PhotoKB.com> wrote in message
    > please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
    > If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of
    great
    > help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
    > Ravi

    Hi Ravi,
    Go to this address and you can select whatever digicams you wish and compare
    their specifications and features side by side.
    Hope this is helpful.
    Leo
    http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/camera/specification/compare.html
  2. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.zlr (More info?)

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:54:47 +1300, "Leo R." <lsrolfeFAKED@ihug.co.nz>
    wrote:

    >Go to this address and you can select whatever digicams you wish and compare
    >their specifications and features side by side.
    >Hope this is helpful.
    >Leo
    >http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/camera/specification/compare.html

    Nice site, but not infallible. A quick test comparison of four cameras
    revealed at least one obvious error: Panasonic Lumix FZ20 is claimed
    to lack external flash possibilities. In real life, it has an ordinary
    hotshoe.

    Jan Böhme
    Korrekta personuppgifter är att betrakta som journalistik.
    Felaktigheter utgör naturligtvis skönlitteratur.

ZLR Cameras