Pinball

I just got a new Inspiron 600M with XP Pro and tried to play the installed
Pinball game. It runs in normall but if I try to run in full window it
starts for a few seconds then goes back to the small screen. A window does
opens but it closes so fast that I can not read the message. Any Ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about pinball

    He Ferreter,

    You might need the latest Video Driver update from DELL:
    http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/format.aspx?releaseid=R89636&c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Ferreter" <Ferreter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DFD8611-4B9E-44F6-9537-9195B832D578@microsoft.com...
    >I just got a new Inspiron 600M with XP Pro and tried to play the installed
    > Pinball game. It runs in normall but if I try to run in full window it
    > starts for a few seconds then goes back to the small screen. A window does
    > opens but it closes so fast that I can not read the message. Any Ideas?

Windows XP