help with 6310i

Last response: in Brands
May 12, 2005 2:55:41 PM

hi
hope someone can help
my wife just started new job
being given a 6310i phone used by a previous employee
if she does not have time to answer phone the message put on by the
previous employee kicks in
how does she change the message so its her voice message
thanks

--
mikuk

More about : 6310i

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 4:38:33 PM

mikuk wrote:
> hi
> hope someone can help
> my wife just started new job
> being given a 6310i phone used by a previous employee
> if she does not have time to answer phone the message put on by the
> previous employee kicks in
> how does she change the message so its her voice message
> thanks

What network..? She needs to alter the outgoing voicemail message, this is
done by calling it and selecting the option to do so, but without knowing
the network there's not much else I can say.

It's a network function not a phone function.

Ivor
!