Can i play all new games at max....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurnoor_7

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
I have a gigabyte windforce gtx 670 2gb oc, i7 3770k

can i play game like far cry 3 at max settings on a single HD monitor,,,???

Solution
Depends on your monitor resolution. When it's Full HD, you can play Far Cry 3 on max settings but don't expect 60+ fps (due to the games poor construction). You should search some benchmarks with google to see for yourself ;). In any case, your GPU rocks man so don't worry too much ;). (especially when you OC it)

Littlebro

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
Depends on your monitor resolution. When it's Full HD, you can play Far Cry 3 on max settings but don't expect 60+ fps (due to the games poor construction). You should search some benchmarks with google to see for yourself ;). In any case, your GPU rocks man so don't worry too much ;). (especially when you OC it)

Solution

Littlebro

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
In Full HD, Far Cry 3 will be the only game (together with Crysis in extreme mode and the upcoming Crysis 3) that offers a real challenge for your GPU. But still, you should get decent frame rates (in the 40s). As I said ^: don't worry, just buy and enjoy very, very smooth gameplay (considering you have on of the top 5 single GPUs)

Bellular

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2011
Unless you mod heavily, this card will run everything at playable framerates (40+). Witcher 2 may drop down below 30 a bit, but its rather absurd when it comes to requirements.

Littlebro

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
Witcher 2? Is it that bad optimized? Or do you mean with übersampling enabled? I don't know much about the game and it's graphics/performance so I'm asking out off curiosity. I always thought it wasn't that hard to handle?

vitornob

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2008

übersampling

Status
Not open for further replies.