Closed Solved

Can i play all new games at max....???

I have a gigabyte windforce gtx 670 2gb oc, i7 3770k

can i play game like far cry 3 at max settings on a single HD monitor,,,???
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about play games
  1. Best answer
    Depends on your monitor resolution. When it's Full HD, you can play Far Cry 3 on max settings but don't expect 60+ fps (due to the games poor construction). You should search some benchmarks with google to see for yourself ;). In any case, your GPU rocks man so don't worry too much ;). (especially when you OC it)
  2. I agree with little bro as long as you are at 1080P you should be able to play any game maxed out maybe not 60 FPS but playable quite playable.
  3. In Full HD, Far Cry 3 will be the only game (together with Crysis in extreme mode and the upcoming Crysis 3) that offers a real challenge for your GPU. But still, you should get decent frame rates (in the 40s). As I said ^: don't worry, just buy and enjoy very, very smooth gameplay (considering you have on of the top 5 single GPUs)
  4. Unless you mod heavily, this card will run everything at playable framerates (40+). Witcher 2 may drop down below 30 a bit, but its rather absurd when it comes to requirements.
  5. Witcher 2? Is it that bad optimized? Or do you mean with übersampling enabled? I don't know much about the game and it's graphics/performance so I'm asking out off curiosity. I always thought it wasn't that hard to handle?
  6. Littlebro said:
    Witcher 2? Is it that bad optimized? Or do you mean with übersampling enabled? I don't know much about the game and it's graphics/performance so I'm asking out off curiosity. I always thought it wasn't that hard to handle?

übersampling
  7. Oh ok... I figured :p. But there's really no need for übersampling, is there?
  8. No there is not. That will really bring down your frames certainly.
  9. No you cannot Far Cry 3 you get around 40fps @1080p unless you turn some settings down.
  10. That's more than enough, is it not? :) When there are new drivers coming out soon, it will get another boost on top of it.
  11. Littlebro said:
    That's more than enough, is it not? :) When there are new drivers coming out soon, it will get another boost on top of it.
    Oh yeah it's fine i was just answering the question. :)
  12. The new WHQL drivers from nvidia came out a couple of weeks ago I believe the 310.70 drivers are out. Yup December 17th. http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/54625
  13. Best answer selected by gurnoor_7.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Intel i7 Gigabyte Graphics