poor video performance

While playing a game with windows xp home, the mouse is sluggish and the
animation seems wacky. Does anyone have a suggestion what to do? I have
Direct.x 9.0.

Hi Judymae,

"judymae" <judymae@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55EE21BF-8575-4AB3-A5B0-8672065143D4@microsoft.com...
| While playing a game with windows xp home, the mouse is sluggish and the
| animation seems wacky. Does anyone have a suggestion what to do? I have
| Direct.x 9.0.

Update DirectX and your Chipset, Sound, &Video Drivers:
For all Video / DirectX / Game and Hardware Issues, I have a
Checklist of Solutions at: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/Video.html

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

Jimmy iy would help if they said what system they have vid card ect ??
THEY MAKE IT SO HARD AND PAINFULL FOR US :(