Sign in with
Your question

SOMETHING IS EATING MY MOUSE

Tags:
  • Mice
  • Components
Last response: in Components
February 4, 2002 5:50:12 PM

WHEN i go to the start button then to programs and hit almost any program listed my ps2 microsoft scroll button mouse juss goes away and i have to reboot to get it back.. it seems fine until i go there.. it works great in AOl and any thing else like paint shop.. i am running windows 98 with an athlon xp 1500+ 256 megs of pc133 ram 300 watt power supply and a ECS Mobo K7S5A,, i have gone to the system properties performance tab graphics button and set my hardware acceleration to 3/4 full for setting for mouse problems but that did not help any...
any ideas out there??? this is driving me crazy!!!

More about : eating mouse

February 5, 2002 6:10:07 AM

Try downloading the latest drivers from Microsoft and see it that
helps.

<font color=red>Remember...</font color=red><font color=blue>You get what you pay for. :smile: All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :wink:
February 5, 2002 1:27:01 PM

and where is your cat during all of this?
Related resources
February 5, 2002 1:51:41 PM

wish it was that easy.. i dont have a cat lol
February 6, 2002 12:17:28 AM

Did you try the latest microsoft driver?

If that doesn't work download MouseWare from LogiTech and use that driver instead.

- JW
February 6, 2002 2:00:37 AM

Went to MS today and got the drivers seems to be working. whew.. now if i can just get past the NV RAM ISSUE LOL
thanks for all the help yall.
February 6, 2002 2:06:51 AM

Thanks for letting us know.

<font color=red>Remember...</font color=red><font color=blue>You get what you pay for. :smile: All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :wink:
February 6, 2002 2:09:10 AM

Thanks for the help, im glad i found this site :) 
February 6, 2002 2:23:29 AM

Well hang around and you will be helping people before you know it.

!