Ok so my girlfriend got the components to put together a new computer for Christmas. I put it all together and boot it up and the monitor is not displaying. The overall PC boots and stays on but the monitor does not display. Things that I have tried:
1. Using different HDMI/DvI wires.
2. Attaching the monitor to my desktop. (Monitor works)
3. Re-seating the GPU.
4. Moving the GPU to an alternate PCIe slot.
5. Double checked the PCIe 6 pin power cables to the card.
6. Put 660ti in my machine, works fine.
7. Put my 560ti in her machine and it does not work.
UPDATE: I think it is possibly the the PSU isn't generating enough power to the cards. The 560 and 660 both won't work with the PC. When I leave it on for about 10 seconds a blue light lights up on the 660 (I think the light is supposed to always be illuminated) this leads me to believe it is struggling to go on.