Sound in Microsoft Flight Simulator

Just recently upgraded to XP Home Edition, and loaded in my three Flight
Simulators 2000, 2002, and 2004. Apparenlty cant get any sound out of any of
them.

Sound doesnt seem to be a problem in my Links 2001 or playing videos or
music, just the flight simulators

Any reasons why and how to fix it.

Hi dbodz,

Although primarily for FS 2002, please try the solutions here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/309638

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms