Remove Screensaver

I have a Nokia 6600 and am looking for anyway, either a missed setting
or software, that will allow me to turn off the screensaver.
2 answers Last reply
More about remove screensaver

    is it not in the display menu ?

    RICK

    On 13 May 2005 09:17:05 -0700, qwerty017@yahoo.com wrote:

    >I have a Nokia 6600 and am looking for anyway, either a missed setting
    >or software, that will allow me to turn off the screensaver.

    the date and time screensaver? it can't as it is a power saver.

Nokia Screensaver Software