Computer crash after new graphics card/psu install

jmgjr04

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
So i recently purchased a XFX Radeon 7770 Overclocked edition with a thermaltake tr2 600w psu. After my installation i load my system, remove the old video card drivers and updated my video card drivers for the 7770. I play world of warcraft. Ive been having an issue where my computer will completely freeze on my and i have to hold the power button down in order to turn it off. The comp will not respond to any actions other than turning off the system with the power button.

Ive deleted and reinstalled all the new video card drivers, ive checked the memory in my comp, ive made sure my comp was not over heating. Ive pretty much exhausted my limited knowledge on what to do.

Most recently I was running a disk check to make sure my disks were all set, and the comp actually froze up at 51% of stage 5 which forced me to power it down with the power button and run it again.

I really dont know what to do and i would like some insight on the situation.

jmgjr04

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i7 860, 3166 MHz (24*132)
Memory: 8G Ram
Motherboard: Dell Studio XPS 8100(i believe)
PSU is actually this Model Number: TR2-600NL2NC

Hmm so your motherboard is the model number of your computer but the motherboard still uncertain what it actually is. I do like that link buzz I have not seen that one yet. If I were to take a wild guess I would say there is either something wrong with the card or the incompatibility with your motherboards bios and that card.