Sign in with
Your question

Lian Li Case Questions

Last response: in Components
Anonymous
February 4, 2002 11:07:49 PM

Out of boredom, I went to my local CompUSA today and lo and behold, they have the Lian Li PC-60 in stock. It is indeed a very nice case; very light.

One thing that I did notice is that the holes for the MB stand offs are square. I don't think that I have seen this before. Are MBs hard to mount in Lian Li cases?

Also, another question. Does anyone have experience with the Lian Li PC-30? According to their website, it can handle a standard ATX MB but I read a blurb where someone said that case is pretty tight and that P4s can't go in it.

Thanks!

More about : lian case questions

February 4, 2002 11:22:40 PM

I have a Lian Li PC-60. It is pretty easy to work with the case. I did not have any problem mount the Motherboard to my case.
February 5, 2002 6:07:09 AM

I have a PC-68. The mounting holes are square but they include the stand offs with the case.
The mb tray slides out of the case to mount. Makes it very easy. Can't answer you question
about the PC-30 but it is shorter and could cause some problems with some boards.

<font color=red>Remember...</font color=red><font color=blue>You get what you pay for. :smile: All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :wink:
!