These are the parts I'm looking at atm.

Corsair Builder Series CXM 430W
Asus P8B75-M LX Plus
Intel Core I5-3570
VTX3D Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Seagate 1TB
Kingston 4GB RAM (x2)
LiteOn IHOS104-06 Bluray player
CiT Vantage Midi Mesh Gaming Case (with 4 12cm fans)

Ive got a couple of questions: will the PSU be powerful enough? (I wont be doing any over-clocking)
Is VTX3D reliable for graphics cards or am I better off spending an extra £17 to get the saphire version?
Will the stock cooler for the i5 and standard fans on the case be good enough?
And in general do people think this a good choice of parts or am I better off spending money differently in different places, but I'm already pushing what I can afford with this (It will be used for gaming as I'm sure you guessed)

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for anyone that answers any of them :) 

More about : build

February 13, 2013 3:08:04 PM

sorry ill try and get the links working below
February 13, 2013 3:10:04 PM

500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended
600W power supply (or greater) with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
source: http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/7000/78...

so get a better power supply for safety
I have never heard of VTX3D, saphire is good I had two cards from them
yes cooler and fans are fine when not ocing
I would change the case to Antec 300 or p182 but it all depends on your taste and what looks better for you
Related resources
February 13, 2013 3:19:36 PM

alvine said:
500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended
600W power supply (or greater) with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
source: http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/7000/78...

so get a better power supply for safety
I have never heard of VTX3D, saphire is good I had two cards from them
yes cooler and fans are fine when not ocing
I would change the case to Antec 300 or p182 but it all depends on your taste and what looks better for you

Okay thanks, I wasn't sure about the power supply because I'd heard from other people that the wattage doesn't matter as much when the psu is 80plus, and that 430 watts would therefore be enough, and that the companies exaggerate how many watts you need as well in case you get a crap psu?
!