Feb 13, 2013
Specs
MB: M4A87TD/ USB3
AMD Phenom II X2 560 Processor, Black Edition 3.3ghz
2 Corsair XMS3 4 GB 1333MHz (8 GB RAM)
Radeon HD 5830 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 Game Edition
750W PSU (forgot what brand)
Windows 7 64 bit dual-booting Ubuntu

i built this a few months ago, pc runs EXCELLENT! I just have a few concerns. My motherboard requires 600w by itself, and my GPU requires 500w by itself. my question is do i need a better PSU? like more wattage. PSU is not 80+ certified and produce alot of heat. While Gaming GPU never exceeds 80c, 76c at the most, but games exit to destop when temps reach.

i just want to know what i should?

PC runs fine though, overclocked the cpu to 4.2ghz once but became unstable after a few days. the processor is 2 cores but MB gives an extra core (so its cores) but its nerve wrecking when i cant my games without the issue.

your motherboard does not require 600watts lol you got it wrong. your current psu is a overkill anyways..dont worry about the psu its more than enough
as for overclocking run prime 95 to stress test your processor for stability and use core temp to monitor your temperatures. after you have run prime95 for at least an hour that's when you can say your overclock is stable. dont oc and go straight into games as you have not verified if its stable