Delta Force Unpatched!

here my problem:
i am trying to get the unpatched version of delta force on my computer
i tried unistalling and installing it again that did not work it is
still the patched version. then i tried unistallling it and
installing and restart my computer that did not work i really need
help what do i do. i think the problem is within the reg?

Hi Binco,

Here's how to uninstall a game when using Add-Remove programs fails:

Step A: Start your computer in Safe Mode by holding down the F8 key.

Step B: Reinstall the game to the same folder it was installed to originally,
and then try to uninstall it again using Add-Remove programs. If
that fails, delete it's folder and any save games in My Documents.

Step C: Install and Run Regcleaner and if it finds any stray registry keys for the
game, delete them: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download460.html

Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Microsoft MVP Windows XP Shell/User: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com