nokia plug on 3120

Last response: in Brands
May 16, 2005 4:07:14 PM

Hello all, is the plug (the one in the botton) for the nokia 5100 and
6100 the same as the one for the 3120?

I have a nokia 3120 phone and I want to use a 2.5mm adapater for my
erapiece. The ones I see on ebay are for the nokia 5100 and 6100, and I
want to know if the plug is the same so I can use it on my nokia 3120.

any clues?

thanks

More about : nokia plug 3120

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 7:33:42 PM

Have done similar with Nokias in the past and logically it should work?
Give it a shot it will not harm.

!