nokia plug on 3120

Hello all, is the plug (the one in the botton) for the nokia 5100 and
6100 the same as the one for the 3120?

I have a nokia 3120 phone and I want to use a 2.5mm adapater for my
erapiece. The ones I see on ebay are for the nokia 5100 and 6100, and I
want to know if the plug is the same so I can use it on my nokia 3120.

any clues?

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia plug 3120

    Have done similar with Nokias in the past and logically it should work?
    Give it a shot it will not harm.

    mesfet wrote:
    > Hello all, is the plug (the one in the botton) for the nokia 5100 and
    > 6100 the same as the one for the 3120?
    >
    > I have a nokia 3120 phone and I want to use a 2.5mm adapater for my
    > erapiece. The ones I see on ebay are for the nokia 5100 and 6100, and
    > want to know if the plug is the same so I can use it on my nokia
    3120.

    > any clues?
    >
    > thanks

Nokia Phones Ebay