nokia 3200 screensaver

hey,
does anyone know of any way, or software so i can change the boring clock
screensaver on my nokia 3200? help is appreciated
lee
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3200 screensaver

    On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:55:07 +1000, "Lee" <blanktm@tpg.com.au> wrote:

    >hey,
    >does anyone know of any way, or software so i can change the boring clock
    >screensaver on my nokia 3200? help is appreciated
    >lee

    its a power saving feature

    No can do...

    Unfortunately as we all hate it...

    --

    RICK

    > hey,
    > does anyone know of any way, or software so i can change the boring clock
    > screensaver on my nokia 3200? help is appreciated
    > lee

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 18:36:52 GMT, "Rick"
    <ricksvill@DONTSPAMME.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >No can do...
    >
    >Unfortunately as we all hate it...

    i for one don't find it a problem at all and don't hate the clock
    screensaver.

Nokia Screensaver Software