WoW "Unable to Connect"

matt

I have been playing WoW for a while now, ever sense the 1.4.0 patch i have
been "unable to connect" to any servers. I have tried lowering firewall and
disabling Norton's "auto-protect". Either way, Blizzard doesnt seem to want
to help and all i want is a few ideas. Can anyone help?

Try turning off your cable modem, and your router (if you have one), and
your computer(s). Then after a few minutes, turn your cable modem back on.
Wait about five minutes, then turn your router back on. After a few more
minutes, turn your computer(s) back on.

Bill Crocker