Dell inspiron 560 Graphic card help!!

looking to buy a graphics card for gaming. i have an inspiron 560 base model . i see empty ports on the back of the tower wher a graphics card would be. the monitor cable hooks to a all-in-one card where the speaker outlets are as well. i checked the system info and it doesnt list a video card. i was thinking of buying EVGA GeForce GT 610. would it fit and is it compatible with my computer?
thanks
bill
7 answers Last reply
More about dell inspiron graphic card help
  1. The 610 is a very low-end GPU; it won't be a big upgrade. What's your budget for the upgrade (for a high enough video card you might also need to upgrade the power supply)
  2. i want some preferably under $100 that will play new games such as AC3. i installed it and it laggs like I'm on-line & pinging 900 or something. i haven't got on line with it yet. still trying to make the game run smoothly. tried updating drivers to no avail. any ideas?
  3. I listed AMD cards btw because they currently offer better value for the dollar at the low-midrange
  4. will those fit in my computer? like i said before, there are four empty card slots so i assume it will. would you guess thats why assassin creed 3 is lagging? no acutal video card just a cpu processor. thanks for the info on the cards. i think i get one of those instead.
  5. Yes, it should fit in the topmost slot. The video card should speed up your game.
  6. thanks for all your help and advice.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dell Inspiron Graphics Product