nokia 6310...I've got the codes now what?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
May 17, 2005 12:51:45 PM

I have the codes now what? (see below) Do i enter #pw+ then the number,
or just the number?

Provider: 23433000
United Kingdom, Orange
Type: 2

#pw+ 20 25 15 02 00 47 01 6 +1#
#pw+ 13 84 24 45 36 06 42 7 +2#
#pw+ 70 83 20 72 06 55 62 2 +3#
#pw+ 91 90 42 73 07 22 74 3 +4#
#pw+ 32 44 46 44 42 56 04 3 +5#
#pw+ 14 50 24 66 73 22 42 3 +6#
#pw+ 08 81 73 00 76 43 37 1 +7#

thanks for your help

More about : nokia 6310 codes

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 9:16:29 PM

"crabstick" <matt.crabtree@europe.mccann.com> wrote in message
>I have the codes now what? (see below) Do i enter #pw+ then the number,
> or just the number?
>
> Provider: 23433000
> United Kingdom, Orange
> Type: 2
>
> #pw+ 20 25 15 02 00 47 01 6 +1#
> #pw+ 13 84 24 45 36 06 42 7 +2#
> #pw+ 70 83 20 72 06 55 62 2 +3#
> #pw+ 91 90 42 73 07 22 74 3 +4#
> #pw+ 32 44 46 44 42 56 04 3 +5#
> #pw+ 14 50 24 66 73 22 42 3 +6#
> #pw+ 08 81 73 00 76 43 37 1 +7#
>

> thanks for your help

For a 6310i on Orange, code 5 should work. Always has for me anyway. Enter
the code exactly as shown, for a + sign press the * key twice in rapid
succession, for a 'p' press it 3 times and for a 'w' 4 times. The phone
will tell you if the unlock is successful immediately you press the final
# - you don't need to press 'send' at the end.

Ivor
May 17, 2005 11:05:43 PM

On 17 May 2005 08:51:45 -0700, "crabstick"
<matt.crabtree@europe.mccann.com> wrote:

>I have the codes now what? (see below) Do i enter #pw+ then the number,
>or just the number?
>
>Provider: 23433000
>United Kingdom, Orange
>Type: 2
>
>#pw+ 20 25 15 02 00 47 01 6 +1#
>#pw+ 13 84 24 45 36 06 42 7 +2#
>#pw+ 70 83 20 72 06 55 62 2 +3#
>#pw+ 91 90 42 73 07 22 74 3 +4#
>#pw+ 32 44 46 44 42 56 04 3 +5#
>#pw+ 14 50 24 66 73 22 42 3 +6#
>#pw+ 08 81 73 00 76 43 37 1 +7#

It's likely that all you have to enter is code number 7.

to get the p character press * three times quickly
to get the w character press * four times quickly
To get the + character press * twice quickly.