Laserdisc Forever back online

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
July 30, 2005 9:33:45 PM

Some of you may have noticed that my Laserdisc site has been
experiencing technical problems since early this year. The site is now
finally back online at this new URL:

http://www.mindspring.com/~laserdisc-forever

Note the added hyphen. Hopefully this should clear up all the problems
I'd been having.
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 11:51:09 PM

Could you keep the old page for a while and redirect to the new page
from the old page ? That would help many.
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 8:06:48 AM

"n$a" <nsa@dk.catv.ne.jp> wrote in message
> Could you keep the old page for a while and redirect to the new page
> from the old page ? That would help many.

The old page is dead. I can't get it back. I didn't want to move the
site. I was forced to due to technical problems that my ISP refused to
resolve.
!