Sign in with
Your question

Can i run batman arkham asylum without graphic card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 29, 2012 7:18:10 AM

Hello,
please help me. i want to play batman arkham city but i have no graphic card..bot i want to play it how without using graphic card in my pc ............................. .my system requrment is......................................dual core prosser_ram 1 gb_256mbgraphic card............................please help me to run this game
a c 122 U Graphics card
December 29, 2012 7:25:25 AM

I suspect you could run it off integrated graphics, but wouldn't expect great performance from it.
Have you tried just running it and seeing if it will work? From the sounds of it you havent even installed the game.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 29, 2012 7:43:42 AM

Um I highly doubt that he could get anywhere near running this game with his current hardware. 1gb of RAM? Im guessing its very old. Aint gonna happen.
m
l
Related resources
a c 122 U Graphics card
December 29, 2012 7:51:59 AM

He says he doesnt have a graphics card yet says his system has a 256mb graphics card.
I suspect that's just the min spec for Arkham Asylum, not his actual machine.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 29, 2012 8:15:25 AM

Yes, and he wants to know how to run it without a vid card. Even a high end Intel with integrated graphics I doubt could run it very well. Wasnt AC, when it came out, a pretty tough game to run? And its only whats 2 or 3 years old? Integrated graphics pretty much sucks all the way around, cept maybe the Trinity APUs, havent tried those out yet.
m
l
a c 180 U Graphics card
December 29, 2012 8:21:09 AM

You cannot run that game with integraded gpu.you need good graphic card
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 29, 2012 10:23:40 AM

Linky

I believe there is a $10 discount promo code currently on the Trinity A10-5800K APU. THG ran the test with DDR3-1600 @ 9-9-9-24. With faster RAMs and the *SIMD Engine* clocked to 1000MHz, your frames will go substantially higher.

m
l
April 6, 2013 8:04:18 PM

ronit roy said:
Hello,
please help me. i want to play batman arkham city but i have no graphic card..bot i want to play it how without using graphic card in my pc ............................. .my system requrment is......................................dual core prosser_ram 1 gb_256mbgraphic card............................please help me to run this game

m
l
!