Need a full height bracket

hi guys i want to buy hd 7770 which has half height bracket can you guys tell me where can i get
the full height bracket. because my case has a full height slot
5 answers Last reply
More about need full height bracket
  1. Need to know the order of the connection ports, but you should be able to find what you need by the following google search: "Full Height Graphic Card Brackets".

-Wolf sends

Let Me Google That For You
  2. Wolfshadw said:
    Need to know the order of the connection ports, but you should be able to find what you need by the following google search: "Full Height Graphic Card Brackets".

-Wolf sends

Let Me Google That For You

ya i googled but i cannot find anything. please help me
  3. What are the two connection ports the graphics card has? Which one is on bottom and which one is on top. If you don't know, take a picture of it and post it here or if you have a link to the card, post it here.

-Wolf sends
  4. Wolfshadw said:
    What are the two connection ports the graphics card has? Which one is on bottom and which one is on top. If you don't know, take a picture of it and post it here or if you have a link to the card, post it here.

-Wolf sends

i cannot understand what u r asking for but i have a link graphic card photos

http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1159&lid=1&pid=1452&leg=0
  5. Ok. The card you linked is not a half-height (low-profile) graphics card, so I'm not sure what it is that you require. This card would fit a full height graphics card slot.

-Wolf sends
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Cases HD Graphics