Sign in with
Your question

Need a full height bracket

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 29, 2012 10:14:54 AM

hi guys i want to buy hd 7770 which has half height bracket can you guys tell me where can i get
the full height bracket. because my case has a full height slot

More about : full height bracket

a c 142 U Graphics card
December 29, 2012 2:54:40 PM

Need to know the order of the connection ports, but you should be able to find what you need by the following google search: "Full Height Graphic Card Brackets".

-Wolf sends

Let Me Google That For You
m
l
December 30, 2012 3:20:00 AM

Wolfshadw said:
Need to know the order of the connection ports, but you should be able to find what you need by the following google search: "Full Height Graphic Card Brackets".

-Wolf sends

Let Me Google That For You

ya i googled but i cannot find anything. please help me
m
l
Related resources
a c 142 U Graphics card
December 30, 2012 10:42:04 AM

What are the two connection ports the graphics card has? Which one is on bottom and which one is on top. If you don't know, take a picture of it and post it here or if you have a link to the card, post it here.

-Wolf sends
m
l
December 30, 2012 11:02:03 AM

Wolfshadw said:
What are the two connection ports the graphics card has? Which one is on bottom and which one is on top. If you don't know, take a picture of it and post it here or if you have a link to the card, post it here.

-Wolf sends

i cannot understand what u r asking for but i have a link graphic card photos

http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1...
m
l
a c 142 U Graphics card
December 30, 2012 11:26:22 AM

Ok. The card you linked is not a half-height (low-profile) graphics card, so I'm not sure what it is that you require. This card would fit a full height graphics card slot.

-Wolf sends
m
l
!