Arrow buttons while playing CoD

Hi, I am having a huge problem with my arrow buttons. when I press 3 at a
time when I am moving quickly and the computer doesn't recognize I am off a
key to move to the next it freezes the keys making me stop and my computer
beeps. This didn't happen before I got my computer reformatted. please help!!

if you have any answers please e-mail it to me!!
uprise100@hotmail.com
3 answers Last reply
More about arrow buttons playing

    Hi Kaz,

    Did you reinstall the software for the keyboard you're using
    after you reformatted your system? It might be a factor here.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "KaZ" <KaZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E45A834F-3FD8-4F7F-889A-861C3DA0F276@microsoft.com...
    | Hi, I am having a huge problem with my arrow buttons. when I press 3 at a
    | time when I am moving quickly and the computer doesn't recognize I am off a
    | key to move to the next it freezes the keys making me stop and my computer
    | beeps. This didn't happen before I got my computer reformatted. please help!!
    |
    | if you have any answers please e-mail it to me!!
    | uprise100@hotmail.com

    thanx for the help but I stopped playing the game, lol!!!
    I do however have a question about the arrow keys on a keyboard. if you
    press 3 down at once the keyboard freezes and beeps till the 3 arrow buttons
    are released, this messed up fast action games including call of duty.

    any way of getting this to stop?

    "Jimmy S." wrote:

    > Hi Kaz,
    >
    > Did you reinstall the software for the keyboard you're using
    > after you reformatted your system? It might be a factor here.
    >
    > --
    > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    > MS Assisted Support: http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=assistance
    >
    > "KaZ" <KaZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E45A834F-3FD8-4F7F-889A-861C3DA0F276@microsoft.com...
    > | Hi, I am having a huge problem with my arrow buttons. when I press 3 at a
    > | time when I am moving quickly and the computer doesn't recognize I am off a
    > | key to move to the next it freezes the keys making me stop and my computer
    > | beeps. This didn't happen before I got my computer reformatted. please help!!
    > |
    > | if you have any answers please e-mail it to me!!
    > | uprise100@hotmail.com

    Hi Kaz,

    Maybe there's a way ...

    "KaZ" <KaZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3478EB5B-C37E-4D3F-836E-290E7DAC36F7@microsoft.com...
    | thanx for the help but I stopped playing the game, lol!!!
    | I do however have a question about the arrow keys on a keyboard. if you
    | press 3 down at once the keyboard freezes and beeps till the 3 arrow buttons
    | are released, this messed up fast action games including call of duty.
    |
    | any way of getting this to stop?
    |
    | "Jimmy S." wrote:
    |
    | > Hi Kaz,
    | >
    | > Did you reinstall the software for the keyboard you're using
    | > after you reformatted your system? It might be a factor here.
    | >
    | > --
    | > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
    | > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
    | >
    | > Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
    | > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
    | > MS Assisted Support: http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=assistance
    | > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
    | >
    | > "KaZ" <KaZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E45A834F-3FD8-4F7F-889A-861C3DA0F276@microsoft.com...
    | > | Hi, I am having a huge problem with my arrow buttons. when I press 3 at a
    | > | time when I am moving quickly and the computer doesn't recognize I am off a
    | > | key to move to the next it freezes the keys making me stop and my computer
    | > | beeps. This didn't happen before I got my computer reformatted. please help!!
    | > |
    | > | if you have any answers please e-mail it to me!!
    | > | uprise100@hotmail.com

Call of Duty Computers Windows XP