Epson P-2000 .mov files

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 24, 2005 8:29:41 AM

I have one .mov file that plays on the P-2000 in Quicktime but others
that I try to import don't.

How does one distinguish between the types of .mov file and what's the
best converter to put these files into the P-2000 .mov or mpg4?

More about : epson 2000 mov files

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 1:28:20 PM

Mark Hanna wrote:
> I have one .mov file that plays on the P-2000 in Quicktime but others
> that I try to import don't.
>
> How does one distinguish between the types of .mov file and what's
the
> best converter to put these files into the P-2000 .mov or mpg4?

Update :

I've looked on the previous DPReview forum messages and the 26th
December 04 Q+A says :

" .... PocketDivXEncoder (3.50) (Freeware) which someone I think on
this forum suggested. You can find it here:

http://divx.ppccool.com/

In the "Advanced Options", set Handled device type to VGA (e800) and
Framerate to 24.

The output file will be AVI format and should work fine on our
P-2000's."

I've tried it and I think the software is cool and does the job well
and neat GUI...

...., but it doesn't copy the MP3 audio file over when I convert a
Quicktime .mov file into a converted avi file.

Am I missing something?
!