Standard Games Help

I have got the windows xp edition that comes with no games standard, such as
solitare, spider solitare etc. I was wondering if there was any place I can
download these so I can have them on my computer. Thank you very much.
3 answers Last reply
More about standard games help

    Hi Keke,

    Standard games are included with Windows XP.
    They probably just weren't installed on your PC.

    To add/remove Windows XP Games:

    Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
    Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.

    --
    Cheers,
    Jimmy S.

    Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
    Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
    Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

    "Keke" <Keke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D897C2E1-9A91-48D3-A84C-16C23EE30521@microsoft.com...
    |I have got the windows xp edition that comes with no games standard, such as
    | solitare, spider solitare etc. I was wondering if there was any place I can
    | download these so I can have them on my computer. Thank you very much.

    I dont have the disc, I attempted to do that is there anyway I can get them
    in a service update..or something off the website?

    "Jimmy S." wrote:

    > Hi Keke,
    >
    > Standard games are included with Windows XP.
    > They probably just weren't installed on your PC.
    >
    > To add/remove Windows XP Games:
    >
    > Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
    > Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.
    >
    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Jimmy S.
    >
    > Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
    > Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
    > Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
    >
    > "Keke" <Keke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D897C2E1-9A91-48D3-A84C-16C23EE30521@microsoft.com...
    > |I have got the windows xp edition that comes with no games standard, such as
    > | solitare, spider solitare etc. I was wondering if there was any place I can
    > | download these so I can have them on my computer. Thank you very much.

    The games aren't available for download.
    Why don't you have the disc?
    Do you have a i386 directory on your C:\ Drive?

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Keke" <Keke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0335B808-FAE6-47A6-871B-A48FD0E609AD@microsoft.com...
    |I dont have the disc, I attempted to do that is there anyway I can get them
    | in a service update..or something off the website?
    |
    | "Jimmy S." wrote:
    |
    | > Hi Keke,
    | >
    | > Standard games are included with Windows XP.
    | > They probably just weren't installed on your PC.
    | >
    | > To add/remove Windows XP Games:
    | >
    | > Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
    | > Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.
    | >
    | > --
    | > Cheers,
    | > Jimmy S.
    | >
    | > Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
    | > Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
    | > Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
    | > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
    | >
    | > "Keke" <Keke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D897C2E1-9A91-48D3-A84C-16C23EE30521@microsoft.com...
    | > |I have got the windows xp edition that comes with no games standard, such as
    | > | solitare, spider solitare etc. I was wondering if there was any place I can
    | > | download these so I can have them on my computer. Thank you very much.

Games Microsoft Windows XP