Problem with AoE II

Paulie

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

When I try and load AoE II the conquerors expansion there is an error message
"Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure your video card and driver
are compatiable with directdraw." I have played it with no problems on my
comp but now I get this message.

Hi Paulie,

Please try the solutions in this article on for size:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=242902

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Paulie" <Paulie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B9C4D0B-F9E7-49AB-9E67-C39C0FECF992@microsoft.com...
| When I try and load AoE II the conquerors expansion there is an error message
| "Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure your video card and driver
| are compatiable with directdraw." I have played it with no problems on my
| comp but now I get this message.

TRENDING THREADS