Laserdisk Archieves website down?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
August 8, 2005 12:50:28 PM

Quikie,

The CLD-2950 page of the superb LaserDisk Archives site are down, any
idea what is going on?

Dead link:
http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/laserdisc_archive/pio...

Ray.
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 2:03:54 AM

Works for me.

I have a Pioneer CLD-D704, and cosmetically the 2950 looks almost
identical, are these similar players? Less outputs on the 2950 I see,
and of course no AC-3.

Just curious,

Ed

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 08:50:28 GMT, Nutter <Nutter@MyHouse.com> wrote:

>Quikie,
>
> The CLD-2950 page of the superb LaserDisk Archives site are down, any
>idea what is going on?
>
>Dead link:
>http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/laserdisc_archive/pio...
>
>Ray.
August 9, 2005 3:49:11 PM

"Nitehawk^" <nighthawk_68@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a Pioneer CLD-D704, and cosmetically the 2950 looks almost
> identical, are these similar players?

No, completely different inside.
August 10, 2005 12:46:45 PM

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 08:50:28 GMT, Nutter <Nutter@MyHouse.com> wrote:

>Quikie,
>
> The CLD-2950 page of the superb LaserDisk Archives site are down, any
>idea what is going on?
>
>Dead link:
>http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/laserdisc_archive/pio...
>
>Ray.

Now this is really weird, I STILL cannot view that link. I get an HTTP
error 404, I have flushed my cache and everything. Perhaps its my
ISP's proxy server?
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:15:46 PM

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:46:45 GMT, Nutter <Nutter@MyHouse.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 08:50:28 GMT, Nutter <Nutter@MyHouse.com> wrote:
>
>>Quikie,
>>
>> The CLD-2950 page of the superb LaserDisk Archives site are down, any
>>idea what is going on?
>>
>>Dead link:
>>http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/laserdisc_archive/pio...
>>
>>Ray.
>
>Now this is really weird, I STILL cannot view that link. I get an HTTP
>error 404, I have flushed my cache and everything. Perhaps its my
>ISP's proxy server?

The link works for me
Maybe the government is watching you.
!