Nokia 3230

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
May 20, 2005 3:31:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hello,

I have a Nokia 3230 mobile phone. The display dims after approx 5 seconds
when not used. Is it possible to make this time longer, and how do i do
this ?

Thanks,

Geoff

More about : nokia 3230

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 1:53:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

hi, go to phone settings, go display, change from there
good luck, by the way have you read the manual
wayne
"alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
news:D 6jemf$n5h$1@news-02.connect.com.au...
> Hello,
>
> I have a Nokia 3230 mobile phone. The display dims after approx 5 seconds
> when not used. Is it possible to make this time longer, and how do i do
> this ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geoff

June 27, 2005 3:44:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Don't think you'll find a way of changing the backlight timeout. There is no
configuration for this under Settings>Display settings. You can change the
screensaver timeout but this does not affect backlight. BTW, mine dims after
around 12 seconds.

Paul

"Wayne S Buxton" <bhcarp@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> hi, go to phone settings, go display, change from there
> good luck, by the way have you read the manual
> wayne
> "alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> news:D 6jemf$n5h$1@news-02.connect.com.au...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a Nokia 3230 mobile phone. The display dims after approx 5
>> seconds when not used. Is it possible to make this time longer, and how
>> do i do this ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Geoff

June 27, 2005 3:45:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Forget my last comment - misread the phone model!

Sorry

Paul

!