Nokia 3230

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hello,

I have a Nokia 3230 mobile phone. The display dims after approx 5 seconds
when not used. Is it possible to make this time longer, and how do i do
this ?

Thanks,

Geoff
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3230
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    hi, go to phone settings, go display, change from there
    good luck, by the way have you read the manual
    wayne
    "alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a Nokia 3230 mobile phone. The display dims after approx 5 seconds
    > when not used. Is it possible to make this time longer, and how do i do
    > this ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Geoff

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Don't think you'll find a way of changing the backlight timeout. There is no
    configuration for this under Settings>Display settings. You can change the
    screensaver timeout but this does not affect backlight. BTW, mine dims after
    around 12 seconds.

    Paul

    "Wayne S Buxton" <bhcarp@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    > hi, go to phone settings, go display, change from there
    > good luck, by the way have you read the manual
    > wayne
    > "alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I have a Nokia 3230 mobile phone. The display dims after approx 5
    >> seconds when not used. Is it possible to make this time longer, and how
    >> do i do this ?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Geoff

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Forget my last comment - misread the phone model!

    Sorry

    Paul

    "paul" <paul.crisp@curee.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Don't think you'll find a way of changing the backlight timeout. There is
    > no configuration for this under Settings>Display settings. You can change
    > the screensaver timeout but this does not affect backlight. BTW, mine dims
    > after around 12 seconds.
    >
    > Paul
    >
    > "Wayne S Buxton" <bhcarp@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    >> hi, go to phone settings, go display, change from there
    >> good luck, by the way have you read the manual
    >> wayne
    >> "alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> I have a Nokia 3230 mobile phone. The display dims after approx 5
    >>> seconds when not used. Is it possible to make this time longer, and how
    >>> do i do this ?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>
    >>> Geoff

Nokia